1. To encourage and support the cultural heritage and public appreciation of the Santa Barbara County Courthouse including, but not limited to, its architecture, art, history, aesthetic integrity and educational significance.
2. To conduct educational activities in the Courthouse such as public tours, student/classroom group tours and to train volunteers to participate in these and related activities.
3. To research and organize historical facts concerning this property and to make such information available to the public.
4. To cooperate with other nonprofit organizations and institutions and assist them with projects relating to the cultural heritage of the Santa Barbara area.
5. To receive, hold and disburse gifts, grants, bequests, devises and other funds for these purposes.
6. To enter into, make, perform, and carry out contracts of every kind for any lawful purposes, in accord with available resources.